The best place to have surge protection installed is at the point where your electrical service enters your home. A complete home surge protector will reduce a voltage surge to an acceptable level for your appliances and surge strips, reducing the likelihood that such a surge will damage your electronics and appliances.
For additional protection, it is recommended that you have complete home surge protection installed on your cable and telephone lines, which also have the potential to cause expensive damage to your connected electronics in the event of a power surge. All three of these surge protection units can be installed at the same time and in the same location to protect all your appliances and electronic investments.
Features of surge protection include:
- Major Appliance and Electronics Protection
- Professional Installation
- Protection Status Indication
- UL 1449 3rd Edition Listed
- Limited Lifetime Product Warranty
- Up to $75,000 Connected Equipment Warranty